A Healthy and delicious Fall Soup recipe filled with antioxidants to warm you right up! Recipe starts at 0:19. This recipe is made with, butternut squash, tomato paste, spinach, chicken and a variety of healthy spices – including a little bit of heat! It is absolutely delicious and good for you to! What more can you ask for from a fall soup recipe. This recipe can also be made in a crock pot! Let me know what you think by commenting or send me a tweet!
1 Butternut Squash
1 Can Tomato Paste
1 Chopped White Onion
2 Cups Spinach
Pulled Chicken Breast about 2 Cups (Can use store bought rotisseraires chicken)
4 Cups Vegetable Broth
Granulated Cayenne Pepper
- Peel and chop butternut squash.
- Place butternut squash in pot and fill with enough water to just cover.
- Boil until you can blend with a form or immersion blender.
- Blend squash until it is smooth and add tomato paste blending again.
- Add all other ingredients and let simmer for one hour minimum. The more the better!