A unique and delicious Butternut Squash Mashed Potato Recipe that is easy to make and tastes wonderful! Wow your dinner or Thanksgiving guests with this twist on a classic holiday recipe! Butternut squash is a staple in Fall recipes – why not add it to a family favorite! After a few simple steps you will have tasty whipped mashed potatoes that will please your taste buds!
If you have any questions about this Butternut Squash Mashed Potato Recipe comment below or tweet!
Subscribe for new fun recipes every Tuesday and Thursday!
4-6 Large Potatoes
1 Butternut Squash
2 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
1 Cup Almond Milk
2 Tbsp Butter
- Peel and chop potatoes and squash into large chunks add to two separate pots and cover with water
- Boil squash for 10-15 minutes and potatoes 15-20 until soft enough to mash
- While potatoes are cooking saute chopped garlic in olive oil adding in almond milk and butter
- Let simmer on low heat
- Once potatoes and squash is cooked through mash in large mixing bowl then add to pot with garlic butter mixture
- Mix together until whipped and completely blended
- Add all spices and mix again
- Garnish with scallion