Subscribe on YouTube for more awesome recipes!
A delicious Pumpkin Pasta Sauce with Sweet Sausage! This recipe is a must try for fall! With a few simple steps, this recipe can be made with few pots and pans and is perfect for busy holidays and fall gatherings! Everyone loves Pumpkin in the fall! Why not enjoy the tasty pumpkin flavor over a bowl of pasta and sweet sausage!
2 Garlic Cloves
1 White Onion
1/4 Cup Sherry
1 Can Pumpkin
1 1/2 Buttermilk
1 Package Sweet Italian Sausage
1 lb. Rigatoni
- Cook Sausage in oven until fully cooked and prepare Rigatoni
- Chop garlic and onion and cook in large pot with olive oil
- Add sherry, pumpkin, buttermilk and spices and let simmer together
- When sausage is cooked add sausage to sauce and let simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Finally, add rigatoni to pot and mix until all pasta is coated
- Garnish with scallion, parsley and Parmesan cheese and serve!