Subscribe on YouTube for more awesome recipes!
Egg Roll Wrappers
1 Green Bell Pepper
1/2 White Onion
Sliced Provolone Cheese
Thin Cut Steak (Sandwich steak cut, etc.)
Ketchup to Serve
- Slice steak into small, think slices and brown stove top in olive oil
- Chop pepper and onion
- Assemble tray with cooling sheet over cookie tray
- Using one egg roll shell, place in diamond towards you, and place half a slice of cheese, steak, pepper, and onion and roll folding in sides as you go
- Spray with cooking spray and place on tray
- Continue until you have desired amount or run out of steak and cheese
- Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray
- Cook at 425 degrees until shells are golden brown
- Serve with ketchup!