Oven Roasted Potatoes are a staple in households around the world. Add a few extra ingredients and it gets just that much better! I used to visit my Nanny every Sunday and whenever she made these Roasted Potatoes, I would tell her they were better than my Mom’s. Years later, she told me the few extra ingredients that turned a normal family side dish into something worth talking about – and I have continued to make them that way ever since. This Roasted Potatoes recipe is a simple yet delightfully tasty way to add a starch to the table.
Of course I want to know what you think! Comment below on your thoughts about my Roasted Potatoes or tweet @CaitStraightUp.
4-5 Large Potatoes
1 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil until Potatoes are covered
Salt & Cracked Pepper
“Splash” Red Wine Vinegar – 2 Tbsps. Or So
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400 Degrees
- Chop potatoes into thick slices and add to a mixing bowl
- Add extra virgin olive oil to bowl and stir well ensuring all potatoes are covered with oil
- Add all spices to the bowl and mix until spices are equally distributed
- Add splash of Red Wine Vinegar
- Spread potatoes into Pyrex dish – dash with Paprika
- Cook about 40 – 50 minutes in 400 degree oven
- Garnish with Parsley
If you’re request makes it into a video – I will give you an awesome shout out! 🙂