A ‘to die for’ Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe made with Almond Milk! Recipe starts at 0:36. This twist on an Italian classic is simple and can be made any night of the week or even with kids!
I made this recipe in honor of a fellow You Tuber Laura (La La Love Giggles) who was my very FIRST subscriber and was so sweet and supportive right out of the gate! Thank you Laura for being so kind! That’s what this channel is all about!
Thank you Laura for the request! I know you and everyone else will love this Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe!
1 lb Fettuccine Noodles
2 Cups Almond Milk
4 Ounces Cream Cheese (1/2 a Package)
¼ Cup Sherry
¼ Cup Flour
2 Minced Garlic Cloves
1 Cup Shredded Parm Cheese
- Boil Fettuccine Pasta as suggested
- On medium heat mix almond milk, cream cheese, sherry, flour, garlic, parmesan cheese, pepper, onion, and parsley
- Stir allowing to melt then whisk sauce to get out all clumps
- Reduced heat to low heat and let simmer
- Once noodles are cooked put in bowl and add sauce
- Mix together to completely cover noodles with sauce
- Garnish with parsley
If you have any questions, please comment or tweet @CaitStraightUp