You are going to be thrilled you found this Amazin’ Pork Ribs Recipe! With three simple ingredients in the marinade – these ribs are delicious! The sweet and tangy sauce that includes a jar of apricot perserves is so freakin’ good! Don’t be turned off by the simplicity – this recipe is a must try!
¾ Jar of Kens Country French or Any Sweet and Tangy French
1 Jar of Apricot Preserves
1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Rack of Pork Ribs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously sprinkle dry ingredients over pork ribs.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together all marinade ingredients until evenly blended.
- Coat ribs with marinade. Repeat once halfway through cooking and once again 10-15 minutes prior to finish.
- Cook ribs for 1 hour or until tender and begin to fall off bone.
- Get your glass of Zin and Enjoy!
If you have any questions about this Amazin’ Sweet & Tangy Apricot Glazed Pork Ribs recipe please make sure to comment! You can always tweet @CaitStraightUp also! Do you have a recipe that you would like to see on Cait Straight Up? Tell me that too!