Easy Baked Crab Macaroni and Cheese Recipe! During my college days at Towson University in Maryland my love for crab only grew stronger when introduced to Old Bay. Yum! That’s when I first started making this easy, crab mac & cheese.
1lb box of shell pasta
1 ½ to 2 Cups of lump crab meat, picked (can be packaged or fresh)
½ Cup Flour
2 Cups Chedder Cheese (can be a combination of favorite cheeses)
2 Cups Almond Milk or Milk
Salt & Pepper
• Cook pasta according to instructions
• In a large saucepan heat milk
• Whisk in flour until lumps disappear – do not let milk boil!
• Add cheese and continue to whisk until all cheese has melted
• Add Old Bay, scallions sauce and pepper
• In small bowl mix crab, Old Bay, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic mix well and add to drained noodles
• Pour cheese mixture over noodles and crab and mix well
• Pour noodles into pyrex dish – add additional cheese, breadcrumbs, Old Bay to your liking and back in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts
This recipe is SO tasty – I can’t wait to hear what you think!